Ok, Emily - thanks for the tag - I'm really new to the whole thing, so I'm assuming I just answer the same questions, and then tag a few people??? I'll just go with that assumption.
What were you doing 10 years ago? Um, I'm not REALLY sure. I was probably celebrating the fact that Bryson was old enough to go to nursery, and church was again a spiritual place instead of an exercise in frustration.
What are 5 things on your “to do list” today? Well, it's the end of the day, so technically it would be my "should have done list" : 1) laundry -ran out of detergent one load in. 2) Go to the school for Megan's awards assembly - check. 3) go to the mall - heck yeah, check! 4) clean my house - uh, nope, put it on tomorrow's list. 5) eat better - nice try, anyway!
Places I’ve lived? Salt Lake City, South Jordan, Sandy, West Valley, Midvale, Sugarhouse, & Sandy again - all UTAH. One year I lived in Reno, NV.
What are 5 things you’d do if you had a billion dollars? Oooh, let me think - narrowing it down to 5 things will be tough. (and I agree, tithing's assumed!) 1) Move into a bigger, newer home. 2)Set my parents up for retirement. 3) Help out siblings and friends. 4) Make anonymous donations to people who needed help. 5) Travel. - oh, and I for sure would hire a cook &/or a maid. I'm not sure what one that would knock off, but it's definitely in my top 5 things.
People I want to know more about? Probably some of the earliest church converts - I'd want to hear their conversion stories and know how they found the strength to do the things they had to do.
Yeah, so, not so fascinating - or original. I was reading some other blogs today and I really admire those who are so funny and clever in their posts. Anyway, I guess I will tag... Lindsay & Alysha. (sorry girls. I understand if you don't do it. And I'll love you anyway.)
Comments